Creating Reports in vBoxxCloud
With reports, you can track various activities within vBoxxCloud, and export the report later on. You can also set up automatic reports. Use the Reports page in the administrative web portal to generate these reports.
Practice: Administrators commonly use reports to track machine health and system activity. Reports are also utilized for billing purposes.
To create a report:
- In the Organization navigation menu, select the organization where you want to create a report.
- Click the Reports tab.
- In the Reports page, click the Create Report button. The Report Settings section displays.
- In the Report Settings section, enter information for the new report.
- In the Report Title field, enter a name for the report.
- In the Organization, drop-down menu, select the organization for which the report will apply.
- In the Date Range, drop-down menu, select Now to use data available from the point in time when the report is run. Alternatively, you can select a time period to report the data.
Note: Different reports will become available based on the selected date range.
- In the Gadgets checkbox area, select the type of report you want to review. You can view storage information, user information, bandwidth usage, activity, space usage, machine health, among others.
- In the Notes field, write a descriptive summary or text that can help you identify the report.
- In the Recipients field, enter the names of users who will receive the report. The field is automatically filled in when you type.
- Select the Recurring checkbox to schedule a recurring report.
Click the Send button to immediately send the report to the recipients specified in the Recipients field.
Click the Download drop-down button to download the report to a PDF file, an Excel file, or a CSV file.
Click the Delete Report button to remove the report.