vBoxxCloud version v2.6.0 Build .1146 is now live!
Thursday, September 21st, 2017
- New Shares button in the Guests tab of the administrative web portal allows administrators to view all shares accessible by the guest
- A confirmation dialog box now displays when deleting a guest account
- The Domain drop-down menu, which displays when authenticating Active Directory accounts, now only appears when domain aliases are configured
- Moved folders no longer duplicate in their original location within certain environments
- Beta desktop client GUI is now improved for a more polished user experience
- Beta desktop client will continue to receive automatic updates
- Folders renamed with Ä and Ö marks no longer throw an error
- Guest accounts can once again access shared folders that originate from an organization in Privacy Mode
Please contact vBoxx support if you have any questions about the new .
The vBoxx Team