News: vBoxxCloud version v2.6.0 Hotfix 4
vBoxxCloud version v2.6.0 Hotfix 4
20 February 2018
vBoxx is pleased to announce vBoxxCloud v184.108.40.2063 (includes vBoxxCloud client beta and client v220.127.116.114), our latest release of vBoxxCloud, which includes important updates.
Note: This is the last planned beta release of the vBoxxCloud desktop client version 2.6.0+. vBoxx will no longer support outdated operating systems in the future.
- Improved vBoxxCloud HTML templates implemented for organizations without custom templates.
- Desktop client (beta) auto-lock now supports .PPT, .PPTX, and .ODP file formats
- Desktop client (beta) auto-lock menu options properly display
- Desktop client (beta) auto-lock duration properly remains configured after restarting the client GUI
- Desktop client (beta) warning resolution tooltips now properly close
- Desktop client (beta) sync status improved for more accuracy
- Desktop client (beta) registration wizard optimized for better performance
- Desktop client (beta) menus and dialogs will now properly render
- Desktop client (beta) registration wizard dialog will now prompt when an unregistered desktop client (beta) application icon is double clicked
- List of excluded extensions can now be copied to the clipboard from the desktop client (beta) properties menu
- Web Preview and Collaborative Web Editing will no longer auto-launch when accessing the Share landing page
- Return to My Files link on Share landing page now properly redirects users to the originating location
- Password complexity error message is now properly thrown on the web in certain edge cases
- Rebranded logos are now properly sized on the Share landing page
Please contact your Account Manager or vBoxx Support if you have any questions. Thanks,
The vBoxx Team