vBoxxCloud v18.104.22.1685 is now live and some great features are updated!
vBoxxCloud now supports both public and private secure sharing. Creating a Secure Share with a recipient that is not an vBoxxCloud user will auto-create a Guest account for that recipient and prevent the distribution of a publicly accessible URL. In addition, the Share Access dialog has been re-designed for better usability.
- Files and folders attached via the Outlook plugin now contain share link extensions.
- Fixed branding issues.
- Fixed issue where special characters in passwords would cause user registration to fail.
- Revamped UI.
- Autoupdate.exe is now digitally signed.
- Modified autoupdate.exe to terminate any previously hung processes.
- Guest accounts are now in their own section found in the ‘Guests’ tab.
- Modified timeout for Active Directory error response to 10 seconds.
- Disabled hard-coded alert that indicated when 50% of disk usage was reached.
- Improved performance for page loading.