vBoxxCloud version v220.127.116.114 is now live and some great features are updated!
This patch release contains the following fixes and enhancements:
- Fixed issue where the agent_service would occasionally crash or disconnect from the vBoxxCloud server.
- Reworked initialization of global variables in the shell extension and overhauled how the Agent updates Windows registry. These two enhancements fix the following issues:
- Right-click context menu not appearing on select Windows XP machines
- UAC and task manager freezing on select Windows non R2 servers
If upgrading from an older Sync Tool, a restart may be needed for changes to take effect.
- Fixed issue where Finder would intermittently crash.