After you have ordered an Webhosting package you will have email accounts associated to the domain available. To set up an email account with DirectAdmin, follow these steps:
- First, login to your DirectAdmin Control panel. This can be done from your Client Portal or directly from the webhosting email you have received.
- In the DirectAdmin Control Panel, at the bottom, in the E-mail Management section, click on E-mail Accounts.
- You will see a list of existing accounts. Click Create mail account to create a new account.
- Define a Username, Password and Email Quota then click Create.
- To access your email account click WebMail in the DirectAdmin main panel and login with your credentials.