Setting up mobile email clients
IOS Mail App
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
- Tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next.
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. But we recommend IMAP.
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. The Hostname can be found in your welcome e-mail. Your username is your mail address from the server. If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you'll be asked to edit them.
- Open the Gmail app.
- In the top left, tap Menu.
- To the right of your username, tap the Down arrow.
- Tap Add account.
- Select Other.
- Enter your e-mail account, and click next.
- Enter your password, and click next.
- At incoming settings, change the Server to the mail server that was send to you in the welcome mail, then click next.
- At outgoing server settings, change the SMTP server to the same server that you entered in the previous screen.
- Tap next and finalize your settings.
Q: I cant find the welcome mail. How can i still get the hostname.
A: Use this website and fill in your domainname. Then look for Hostname.