Configuring Windows Phone 8
- This article describes configuration in 6 easy steps of a built-in Exchange ActiveSync account on a Windows Phone.
1. Launch the mail application from the home screen.
2. If it is the first time, create a new account. Otherwise, choose add email account from the menu options.
3. Select advanced setup.
4. Enter your email address and password and click next.
5. Select Exchange ActiveSync as the account type.
6.You will see a pop up window with 5 parts to fill out.
A. Email, in the first text box you need to put your email address. (Example: email@example.com)
B. Fill in your Domain, username and Password.
C. Server, Fill in your server name.
When you don't use your own server the Exchange server name is: kerio.vboxx.nl.
Click Sign in.