News: vBoxxCloud version 2.5.1 now live!
vBoxxCloud version v2.5.1 now live!
vBoxx is pleased to announce vBoxxCloud v2.5.1, the latest release includes new features, improvements, and important fixes.
MAJOR NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Unlock Account feature allows Organization Administrators to manually unlock a user account that was locked due to failed password attempts.
- Drag and Drop functionality is now available to users in the My Files tab of the end user web portal.
- Sync and registration events are now logged in agent log files and viewable in the Windows Event Viewer and the OS X Console.
- Groups can now be created and managed through the APIv2.
- Auto-generated passwords now force the user to reset the password upon initial log in.
- Password reset confirmation notification now displays as expected.
- Password reset link(s) will now expire upon modification of account settings.
- Forgot Password and Two-Step Recovery notification messaging is now generic.
- Apache, OpenSSL, mod_wsgi, bitrock, and QT framework are now updated for security and stability improvements.
- Improved log formatting is now available for server logs, agent logs, and Outlook add-in logs.
- Permission errors related to mapped folders are now visible in the agent UI.
- German language translation corrections have been implemented.
- Share links now display the organization name for the user initiating the share.
- The browser tab for the application download page is now branded.
- File change activity through WebDAV will now display as WebDAV in the Activity Log.
- Custom session handling class is now replaced with Flask.
- When the Web Preview tool is disabled, HTML files will now download as expected, instead of displaying in the browser.
- Agent overlays no longer cause Windows Explorer to crash in certain conflicting Windows 7 or 8 environments.
- Agent database resets no longer trigger file conflicts to overwrite remotely.
- Agent service now properly starts automatically.
- Empty folder structures no longer sync down when deselecting folder(s) through the Selective Sync GUI.
- Empty folders now properly remain deleted.
- Agent no longer goes into an error state when handling outdated revisions in certain instances.
- Agent no longer sends unexpected delete events to the server when re-selecting an entire root via the Selective Sync GUI.
- Agent now properly syncs files that are renamed while syncing down.
- Files are no longer reverted to an older version as a result of a deviation error.
- The Two-Step Authentication organization policy now properly redirects to the web when configuration is required.
- Download count now increases when folders are downloaded as zip files.
- Users can now upload revisions through the web for content they have previously locked.
- The Secure Share Dialog Tooltip now functions properly.
- The System Tray icon overlay now properly refreshes when all conflicts have been resolved.
- The application icon in the OS X Finder toolbar now properly loads and unloads.
- Custom branding is now present in specific edge cases when downloading the OS X Agent from the welcome email.
- The OS X Conflict Resolution dialog now properly exists in the foreground.
- Restore paths are now properly created on OS X.
- HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) is now enabled
- Outlook Add-in bug fixes.
Please contact vBoxx support if you have any questions about these new features.