vBoxxCloud version v2.6.0 Hotfix 2 is now live!
Thursday, November 30th, 2017
- Online document editing is now available through the desktop client (beta version) right-click content menu.
- macOS File System Watcher is now improved for maximum performance and to better monitor and trigger actions based on file system events.
- The share landing page is redesigned with improved branding and collaboration options.
- Auto-locking is now enabled by default for all newly created Team Shares.
- The Forgot Password page now provides better protection against brute force attempts through a 30 minute timeout after five failed login attempts.
- DfsrPrivate folder is now included in the list of hard-coded excluded folders and will not sync.
- Backup retention settings are now configurable when creating a new organization.
- Users can now preview deleted files that are supported by the Collaborative Web Editor.
- Hard-coded excluded extension .laccdb no longer uploads to the cloud.
- HTML tab is now listed before the Text tab in the Email Template Settings page.
- The default Daily Digest email layout has been updated for improved readability.
- The desktop client (beta version) Overview and Warnings section columns now display correctly.
- The desktop client (beta version) About dialog box now closes as expected.
- The desktop client (beta version) now automatically unlinks unknown subscriptions.
- The desktop client (beta version) now better handles large sync up jobs.
- The desktop client (beta version) registration screen is now correctly positioned.
- The desktop client’s (beta version) underlying user interface framework is updated to support additional video card configurations.
Please contact vBoxx support if you have any questions about these new features.
The vBoxx Team